Wednesday, January 7, 2009

how about that jam

If you really want to know something about me, you should know this: I like my music loud. I mean loud. I'm not talking the kind of loud where you parents knock on your bedroom door and ask you to turn it down. Please. That's amateur hour. When I say loud, I mean you-can't-hear-your-parents-knocking-and-the-neighbors-are-putting-a-for-sale-sign-on-their-house-and-moving-to-another-block-because-they-can't-handle-the-constant-noise-anymore loud. You have to turn it up so that your chest shakes and the drums get in between your ribs like a heartbeat and the bass goes up your spine and frizzles your brain and all you can do is dance or spin in a circle or just scream along because you know that however this music makes you feel, it's exactly right.

like going to a brilliant, i mean brilliant concert of your favorite band great beautiful ecstasy high feeling and the screams and singing along crowd jumping around with the bright lights coming across your face. *** that i want to draw, something that amazing to hit atleast an inspiration to someone.

haha ill get back at this later
xoxo jaycee

No comments: